We have built formidable networks world-wide. Through our collaboration with internationally recognized institutions around the world, our learners have access to students exchange programmes to enhance their learning experience. Partnerships strengthen our collaboration on research and enhance our effort to develop world-class programmes.
- Indiana University: We have partnered with Indiana University on Public Health programme. We have also conducted a number of research studies that have been published. We are also working on building collaborative projects around business development and entrepreneurship with Kelly School of Business at Indiana University.
- Ohio University: IDM and Ohio University are collaborating more around research, faculty and students exchange. IDM is now the link for Ohio information repository which was initiated by Former President of Botswana Sir Ketumile Masire through his long standing relationship with Ohio. IDM is doing this to support Botswana brand in the international stage by availing research information that will make the country known in the US and beyond.
- Bolton University: As IDM wants to strengthen its graduate level, Bolton has become our other important partner. We are currently running two Masters programmes with Bolton.
- Galilee International Management Institute (Israel): Further afield, IDM has embraced what Israel has to offer, mainly in the field of agriculture. After decades of Research and Development, Israel has become a veritable oasis and a net exporter of food, especially fruits and vegetables, as well as winery products. With the quest to find relevant and innovative solutions, IDM is facilitating collaboration between the Government of Botswana and Israel’s Galilee International Management Institute to sponsor 100 Batswana students each year to undergo short-term training in various fields, including dry land farming, integrated water management, desert greening, advanced dairy farming and farm management.
- The Republic of Gambia: Republic of Gambia through its embassy in Pretoria has sort collaboration with IDM to find ways through which they can partner with an institution of similar nature during their transformation to rebuild their public sector and human resource needs in general. Gambia is an emerging economy facing socio-economic and political challenges in the backdrop of a previously unstable political landscape.
- Namibia Business School (University of Namibia): Partnering with IDM on Capacity Building for IDM staff and offering postgraduate studies.
- Boitekanelo College: Offering Emergency Medical Care in Eswatini campus.
We have other collaborating partners in the SADC region such as Malawi Institute of Management which support and strengthen our product offering and service delivery. In addition, IDM partners with professional bodies such as Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) and National Computing Centre (NCC) among others.