IDM signed a MOU with CIPS (The Chattered Institute of Purchasing and Supply) aiming at equipping Procurement Professional with skills and competencies to effectively and efficiently handle Procurement. The CIPS Qualification Ladder has five levels of awards, being:
- Level 2 (Certificate in Procurement and Supply)
- Level 3 (Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply)
- Level 4 (Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Level 5 (Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply)
- Level 6 (Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply)
Each Level consists of 5 modules all of which have to be studied and completed by students who will sit an examination in each module. Each takes a year; it is aimed for both full time students (Evening Classes) and part-time students (Block Release). The syllabus is set out in terms of modules which are then broken down into topics of knowledge and competencies. Key learning points and coverage are also provided for each module. The topics show the main areas that must be covered by a course programme. These topics will help course leaders to structure the delivery of the course. The knowledge areas indicate what a student should know on completion of the module.
Course Admission Requirements
To be admitted in to the Programme:
- An Applicant should have a minimum of five passes, English Included.
Undergraduate and post-graduate