Short Term Learning Programme Description
This 3 days’ course offers an over view of the elements of a successful integrated risk management approach by reviewing best practices in public sector risk management and internal audits, from the adoption of enterprise risk management to the implementation of standards.
This course is designed for managers with responsibility for setting up risk management functions in both the public and the private sectors, risk managers, internal auditors as well as aspiring risk management and internal auditors.
- By the end of the short term learning programme the participants will be able to;
- Gain knowledge of risk management best practices
- Develop understanding of internal audits
- Learn the details of internal audits engagements
- Understand the importance of risk management and internal audits in both private and public sector
- Introduction to risk management and internal audits
- Risk management framework
- Internal audits
- Working papers and reporting
- Internal audit skills